Air Conditioning repair and Service
Did you know your air conditioning should be serviced every two years?
An air conditioning service keeps your air con working properly by checking and topping up the refrigerant levels.
Air conditioning repair with prestige Motor Group will not cost you an arm and a leg.
Fully licenced and Health and Safety compliant to service and repair air-conditioning systems.
Don’t be sold a sub-standard ‘AC regas offer’ by mainstream air conditioning service centres, ask them what you are going to get for your money. Your system should be serviced when it is initially 4 years old, and then every 2 years to achieve and maintain its performance. We have a very competitive air conditioning service which will fully cover your system, so for air conditioning repair and servicing give us a call.
All our engineers are qualified to City and Guilds 5101 standards and hold the F Gas accredited safe handling of refrigerants qualification.
We can repair, replace and recharge your vehicle air conditioning system.
- System Inspection (service ports, belt tension, corrosion, pipe work, obstructions)
- Pre-service air conditioning system performance check
- Pressure test with OFN (oxygen free nitrogen) if empty
- Recover any refrigerant present to waste or recycling cylinders
- Deep Vacuum system & Re-Charge using correct amount of refrigerant
- Add correct grade & amount of compressor oil
- Final performance check
- Attach service sticker
- Advice on use and future preventative measures for leaks